May of 2015 has been a busy month…
I recently updated my resume to reflect a freelance SEO gig I’m doing for Jigsaw – an agency based out of Milwaukee – and their healthcare client. I’m optimizing site content for natural search behaviors (e.g., improved navigation, H2s, strategically placed keywords) as well as working with a digital strategist from the Jigsaw team to make sure it’s structurally SEO-sound as well.
I also picked up a week’s worth of ad copywriting (and a little digital strategy) work last week for Chicago’s Plan B agency.
They were great to work for, and it was refreshing to be able to turn around a variety of projects very quickly. Like:
1) Creative concept/copy for a print mailer
2) Blank-page UX strategy, content layout and SEO-targeted & creative copy for a new product landing page
3) Print concept for a benefits brochure
4) Creative copy for a product ad
5) Script outline & speaker “prompt” copy for a video series on renewable energy
Here’s more of the UX, SEO and content strategy work I’ve done recently. Thanks for reading!